For Links Pre-School, we will be accepting limited registrations for children who will be :-
- 1.6+ years of age for the August 2020 / 2021 Playgroup
- 2+ years of age for the August 2021 academic year.
Children born after March 2019 will be eligible for the Pre-Nursery classes in August 2021.
For Links Primary & Secondary school we will be accepting limited registrations for the academic year starting in August 2020.
We do not accept new admissions from Class 10 onwards.
The Admissions Manager
Phone: 35874322 / 35873461
Office hours: Monday – Friday
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
D-101/1, Block 4, Clifton, Karachi , Pakistan
- When parents require a place for their child, they should contact the School Office (in Oct / Nov or Feb / March ) to request for a registration appointment.
- If the child is eligible to apply for the term requested, appointments are scheduled to complete a REGISTRATION form and pay the Rs 3,000 non-refundable registration fee.
- Registrations are on a ‘first-come, first-served basis’ and once the registration list reaches our designated limit, we do not accept any additional registrations.
- Parents will be informed if the registration list is full for the requested term and the school reserves the right to not register any additional children.
- Once the child’s name is registered at Links, he/she will be placed on the ‘Waitlist’ for the August session that seats are available for.
- Please be informed that Registration does not guarantee admission.
- Approximately six months prior to the term, the child is registered for, you will be contacted by the school to initiate and complete the ADMISSION process.
- Our Pre-school admission policy is based on a Parent interview.
- Primary & Secondary school students will be assessed in March / April of the year they are registered for; this will be followed by a Parent interview.
- If a place is offered in the Term requested, a non-refundable Admission Fee must be paid. Following the completion of the admission process, you will be given a TERM FEE Bill which should be paid directly at the Bank within the time stipulated.
Points to Note
- The admissions office will contact Parents / Guardians according to the contact details filled in the registration form.
- It is the parent’s obligation to inform the Admissions office, if there is any change in address or telephone numbers.
- Please ensure that all information filled in the registration form is accurate.
- Kindly re-check spellings / date of birth & phone numbers.
- Fee structure & Admission Fee will be provided at the time of Admission.
- Our Pre-school admission policy is based on a parent interview.
- Our Primary & Secondary school admission policy requires
students to appear for an assessment test, which if they pass, will be followed by a parent interview.
- A parent interview is an overall assessment of whether a mutually satisfactory arrangement would be feasible between the school and parents.
- If our Admission Team assesses that a mutually beneficial arrangement is possible between the parent expectations and our school philosophy then parents are offered a seat.
- The status of vacancies for Primary & Secondary classes are dependent on how many current students leave.
- Parents on the ‘waitlist’ will be contacted subject to vacancies in the term they have applied for.